Thursday, April 19, 2007

Headless Spectre Records


Here's the logo I did for Doktor Viktor Von Kreep's "Headless Spectre Record" company. He's gonna print a black and white version as a T-shirt in the near future. I'll put up a post and a link when he starts selling them. You can visit the Dok's blogs at:
  • Headless Spectre Radio
  • 13 Comments:

    At 6:59 AM, Blogger DINTOONS said...

    hahaha, that's a really nice twist to the headless horseman! great drawings! :)

     
    At 2:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

    wicked fun!! AWESOME!! Love the twisted ... horseless horse ... HE ! HE!!

     
    At 8:56 PM, Blogger Chris Houghton said...

    Hehe, awesome

     
    At 12:00 AM, Blogger Todd Oman said...

    Pretty cool stuff Ben, as usual. I will add a hehe to my comment as well, just to keep it going.

     
    At 10:05 AM, Blogger Brent Gordon said...

    Nice work Ben!

     
    At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great color. Love your work, Ben. Always fun and unique.


    http://www.aaanda.blogspot.com/

     
    At 3:39 AM, Blogger Roberto Ferrari said...

    you are always too great...
    but i knew that all along......

     
    At 1:40 PM, Blogger Chris Warren said...

    Another awesome piece!

     
    At 4:18 PM, Blogger Mukpuddy said...

    Freakin cool man!!

     
    At 6:54 AM, Blogger marco's blog said...

    i just looked at your whole blog today...wow. i am so humbed and inspired!!

     
    At 3:50 AM, Blogger Matt Jones said...

    Hey Ben, thanks for the comment on myHEIDI blog-I really admire your work so it means a lot coming from you. Great new stuff here- the B&W horses are all superb & the STAR WARS approach to the 'Scrooge' brief is stunning.

     
    At 7:31 AM, Blogger patrick mate said...

    Hello Ben ,I always admire your designs which are always appealling and your very strong sens of graphism.Take care

     
    At 2:47 PM, Blogger Joseph David said...

    Hey man, My name is Joe,
    I've seen your stuff before and now I've mustered up the guts to tell you I love you!!! jk. ( I love your work!!!) What happened to crash nebula? (I don't have cable, so I don't know if it's on or not...) great stuff man.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home